Don’t Live with Damaged Teeth Any Longer!
Are you embarrassed about missing or damaged teeth? You are not alone. Over 100 million adults are missing teeth.
A dental implant is a great solution for missing teeth. People also enjoy getting a dental implant after a tooth extraction. The implant is a small, sturdy, titanium post that acts as the root structure would for a natural tooth, and it is placed into your upper or lower jaw bone. After the bone grows around the implant, the implant can hold a crown, bridge or over-denture just like roots hold natural teeth in place.
Just like your real teeth, dental implants require similar maintenance, which includes brushing, flossing, and regular dental checkups. All these steps can help your implants last a lifetime.
Benefits of Implants
Whether you are missing a tooth or you want to get rid of your dentures, dental implants offer a number of benefits, including the following:
- Replaces missing teeth naturally and attaches to living bone for that real-tooth feel.
- Eliminates the need for a partial removable denture, not to mention the messy denture glues and pastes.
- Supports a single or full bridge.
- Helps prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- Makes it easier to chew, eat, talk and smile.
- Secures dentures for a more comfortable fit.
- Reduces wrinkles on your face, giving you a younger appearance.
- Provides a reliable, long-term dental solution that can last a lifetime!
Types of Implants
When you choose to get implants, you have a number of options. Learn more about each option:
Oftentimes, people with periodontal disease, also known as gum disease, might also be interested in dental implants if they are missing teeth. Learn more about gum disease.
If you are interested in learning more about implants in Aurora, Colorado at Panorama Dental, fill out a form online or call our Aurora dental office directly at 303-755-8388. We have a periodontist on staff who specializes in treating gum disease, and we also have an oral surgeon who can complete your implant procedure.