Oral health gifts are an overlooked idea, but we think it can work if you choose the right gift. And if you think about it, it makes sense! The most common new year’s resolutions are based around improving health, and that includes oral health.
Your loved one will be excited to have some fresh new tools to kick off their 2020 goals. So without further ado, here are our 6 favorite oral health gifts.
6 Gift Ideas to Make Everyone on Your List Smile
1. Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): Wouldn’t you love to be gifted something that you wouldn’t purchase yourself, but would make your life better? We think an electric toothbrush perfectly matches that description! Hot new products like Quip give you plenty of options and makes this gift particularly in-vogue.
2. Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Have you heard the news? Chewing sugar-free gum helps support good oral health! It also makes a great little gift.
3. Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): Building a travel dental kit is a great gift for someone who enjoys traveling. If they have a nice leather bag with a small toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss, they won’t need to run to the drugstore to grab these items next time they go on a trip.
4. Whitening Treatments ($30-$500): This could be white strips or another drugstore treatment, or if you really want to treat your someone special, professional whitening treatments from the dentist.
5. Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): If you’re buying for someone who enjoys the small pleasures in life, consider getting them some special toothpaste. Look for unique flavors or attractive packaging, and you’ll be gifting something pleasantly unexpected.
6. Water Flossers ($35-$120): Jonathan Van Ness popularized this oral health tool on the Netflix series Queer Eye. Water flossers use water pressure as a replacement for string dental floss. Many people find this method more comfortable and effective than regular floss.
Remember, there’s no shame in treating yourself to an oral health Christmas gift! At our office, new patients qualify to receive a free take-home whitening kit (a $300 value)!